A lanyard is a cord, length of webbing, or strap that may serve any of various functions, which include a means of attachment, restraint, retrieval, and activation and deactivation. lanyard nike is also a piece of rigging used to secure or lower objects aboard a ship. For your lanyard target, lanyard string, lanyard bulk purchase visit Branditprintit for lanyard nearby call +2348153076867. In addition we have lanyard keychain, lanyard pronunciation If you’re looking for Best Customized Lanyards 2023 in Lagos Nigeria, whether in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Onne, Uyo, Calabar, Kano, Kaduna, Accra, or Jos, for your lanyard production in Nigeria, Branditprintit is your best bet
Two types of Best Customized Lanyards 2023
There are two styles of lanyard, standard and double ended if you are looking for Best Customized Lanyards 2023. A standard lanyard is one strip of fabric looped round and joined with a clip, hook or some other form of attachment.
Functions of Customized Lanyards
- An attachment lanyard or lanyard for mask is a light duty tether worn around the neck, shoulder, wrist or attached to the belt as a sling to conveniently carry items such as keys or identification cards, or as a safety harness to prevent accidental dropping of valuable handheld items such as a camera.
- A restraint lanyard is a safety lanyard used by construction workers, such as a lineman.
- A retrieval lanyard or retractable lanyard is a nylon webbing lanyard used to raise and lower workers into confined spaces, such as storage tanks.
- An activation lanyard is a lanyard used to fire an artillery piece or arm the fuze on a bomb leaving an aircraft.
- A deactivation lanyard is a dead man’s switch, where pulling a lanyard free will disable a dangerous device.
Common styles for Customized Lanyards
- Polyester imprinted lanyards
- Nylon imprinted lanyards
- Tube imprinted lanyards
- Dye-sublimated lanyards or full-colour lanyards
Accessory for electronics
Neck lanyard are widely used with small electronic devices such as cameras, MP3 players and USB flash drives to prevent loss or dropping.
Badge or identification holder
Lanyards are commonly used to display badges, tickets or ID cards for identification where security is required, such as businesses, corporations, hospitals, prisons, conventions, trade fairs, and backstage passes used in the entertainment industry. Such lanyards are often made of braided or woven fabric or split with a clip attached to the end. A plastic pouch or badge holder with at least one clear side is attached to the lanyard with the person’s name badge or ID card.
Lanyards are also often attached to dead man’s switches or “kill switches” on dangerous machinery, such as large industrial cutting or slicing machines; on vehicles, such as jet-skis or trains; and on exercise treadmills, so that if the operator suddenly becomes incapacitated, their fall will pull on the lanyard attached to their wrist, which will then pull the switch to immediately stop the machine or vehicle. Many ID card lanyards or card holder have a built-in feature known as a “breakaway” closure.
Lineman lanyards are used by lineman utility and other workers to prevent falls, although similar straps are also used recreationally by mountain climbers. This type of lanyard will have a section of heavy-duty nylon strapping attached to a metal ring or carabiner which tightens around an attachment point.
Certain lanyards are still worn on uniforms as decorations similar to an aiguillette or fourragère. Among these are the Orange Lanyard in the Military William Order of the Netherlands and the German Armed Forces Badge of Marksmanship.
A white lanyard or army lanyard has formed part of the uniform of Britain’s Royal Artillery (RA) since the end of the 19th century.. Certain battalions descended from the Durham Light Infantry wore green lanyards to denote their past links with the regiment, whose uniform had a dark green Facing colour from 1903 onwards. Royal Naval Rating wear a white lanyard when dressed in No 1 uniform, the origin of the lanyard was to carry a pouch of gunpowder for the cannon.
Different Lanyard Clips?
- Bulldog Clip – A metal clip that grips onto an item via grooved “teeth”
- Crocodile Clip – A longer version of a bulldog clip with “teeth” that bite down on the object.
- Swivel Clip – A thin wire clip that typically rotates 360 degrees.
- O-Shaped Ring – A basic, round keychain attachment.
If you are looking for printing service in Nigeria, specialized in lanyard printing, and print on demand sites in Nigeria, Branditprintit is the best for lanyard in Lagos, it provides price of id card rope in Nigeria and easy prints Nigeria limited. For inquiries, call +234 815 307 6867